Synthetic Diamond Wedding Rings have 5 photos it's including Rectangle Cut 3 CT SONA Synthetic Diamond Ring For Women 925 Sterling Silver Wedding White Gold, 2 CT NSCD SONA SIMULATED Diamond Round Brilliant Cut Solitaire Wedding Engagement Ring With Channel Set, Good Synthetic Diamond Wedding Rings #3 2 CT Center NSCD SONA SIMULATED Diamond Princess Radiant Cut Wedding Engagement Ring And Band Set, Synthetic Diamond Wedding Rings #4 1CT White Gold 14Karat Round Shape Smart Synthetic Diamonds Wedding Ring Diamonds Male's Engagement Gold Jewelry, 1.55Ct Sona Synthetic Diamond Ring For Women Wedding Band 925 Sterling Silver Ring 18K White Gold .. Here are the attachments:
Synthetic Diamond Wedding Rings was posted at February 25, 2018 at 12:56 pm. It is uploaded under the Wedding Ring category. Synthetic Diamond Wedding Rings is labelled with Synthetic Diamond Wedding Rings, Synthetic, Diamond, Wedding, Rings..
Syntheticsyn•thet•ic (sin thet′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, proceeding by, or involving synthesis (opposed to analytic).
- noting or pertaining to compounds formed through a chemical process by human agency, as opposed to those of natural origin: synthetic vitamins; synthetic fiber.
- (of a language) characterized by a relatively widespread use of affixes, rather than separate words, to express syntactic relationships: Latin is a synthetic language, while English is analytic.Cf. analytic (def. 3), polysynthetic (def. 1).
- Also, syn•thet′i•cal. [Logic.]of or pertaining to a noncontradictory proposition in which the predicate is not included in, or entailed by, the subject.
- not real or genuine;
feigned: a synthetic chuckle at a poor joke.
- noting a gem mineral manufactured so as to be physically, chemically, and optically identical with the mineral as found in nature.
- (not in technical use) noting a gem mineral manufactured and pigmented in imitation of a natural gemstone of that name.
- something made by a synthetic, or chemical, process.
- substances or products made by chemical synthesis, as plastics or artificial fibers.
- the science or industry concerned with such products.
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Before referring to Synthetic Diamond Wedding Rings I want to let you know some tips Picking A wedding meal. Choosing a wedding meal is not solely predicated on taste alone, but also the design, since the shape that is stunning create your guests get the feeling when attending your wedding and provides added accessories of your wedding. With contrasting hues and daring today modern wedding meal design and layout.
Suspend lanterns to the limit of the room as wedding accessories can also give the impression of passionate and modern in the area where your wedding ceremony. Other contemporary wedding decor extras that one may use is to use bushes designed decorative lamps may also give a sense of modern and special wedding.
There are various Synthetic Diamond Wedding Rings details that ought to be known from the pair to become married so that you can expect a contemporary feel that they truly happened. For position configurations, tablecloths basic, with bright discs and eyeglasses are equipped with brightly colored napkins can give contemporary perspective. You can also use a square-formed different non-traditional or menu kinds to get a feeling that is modern.